Hi everyone! We have two events in the following two weeks.
1. On the 17th of May, 2017, we are holding an Ordinary General Meeting for WAASSA members. Please come so we can make quorum! If you can’t make it, please email email@example.com with how you would like to vote/any opinions or issues you would like to share to act as proxy.
When: 1pm – 2 pm, 17th of May, 2017
Where: Room 259, Guild Building, UWA
On the agenda:
- Confirming Jason’s appointment as VP.
- Club room. How has it been working so far, are there any issues we’d like to bring up or areas we’d like to improve?
- Library. Vote: Should we sell any of the books? Vote: Should we buy more recent books? Vote: Should we create a digital catalogue of the books? Vote: Should we aim to include audio-visual material in the library?
- Magazine. Vote: Should we keep it digital or aim for a print run in the second semester?
- Events. What events should we hold in the future, and when?
- Membership. How can we improve engagement for members?
2. On the 26th of May, 2017, we are holding a screening of Sherpa.
When: 4pm- 6 pm, 26th of May, 2017
Where: CCZ Audiovisual Room, Guild Building, UWA
Admission: Free to all 2017 WAASSA members. If you’d like to become a member, annual membership is $5 for guild members and $7 for non-guild members. You can shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up, or come visit us in the club room! You can also sign up at the event.
Tickets: If you’d like to come to this event, please sign up here so we can keep track of attendance: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/waassa-presents-sherpa-tickets-34560780224